Friday, January 14, 2011

Skating Skating Skating

I love skating!!!  The past few days have been perfect skating weather!  Yes :)  Every winter I wait for it to freeze the Frog Ponds.  We get quite a group going!!!  We had about 30 or 40 homeschool kids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but today it was just Mom, Julie, and me.  Julie showed me how to do backwards cross-overs, and she is a great skater.  She was doing jumps and all sorts of stuff.. I am planning on buying myself a camera so I don't have to rely on other people for pictures!  I still don't have the Mexico pics.  I'll have to get a disc of pictures!!!  Have a great evening and Happy Sabbath!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikell!
    Skating is a blast! Glad you have the chance to do it so often. I would love to see the pics of Mexico!
    Have an awesome week.
    Kota

    ReplyDelete