Thursday, February 10, 2011

My day today started out like any other Thursday except for voice lessons.  I had science class this morning...  We are studying about the five kingdoms, Monera, Pristia, Fungi, Plantae, and Animalia.  I don't know if those are spelled right.  Monera and Pristia are a little confusing, but the other ones aren't... 

Since the Murphy's left we don't have lessons in the morning.  Mr. Murphy is in the Coast Guard, and it's been a couple of years since they've been here.

Kat teaches the Burman girls at 11, so we go to the church, and she teaches while I do school.

I also had P.E. today.  We split up into groups, and did batting practice.  All we did today was practice catching and throwing balls.  It was fun, but I really need to work on my hand-eye coordination. 

My grandma came back from Oregon today.  We are all hanging out in the living room.  Erin and Liesel are hanging out with us, while Liesel is taking a  history exam.  Mom is studying some of her Microbiology. 

One of Kat's pictures from last Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment