Monday, April 4, 2011

My week so far...

Saturday-  Was beautiful!  Sunshine and very little wind :)  Kat and I decided to go sit outside on the swing after lunch it was so gorgeous.  That evening Kat, Uncle B, and I went to Lighthouse to get a movie.  First we had to figure out how to work the machine.  That took us a good half-an-hour, and we finally after much struggle got our movie!

Sunday- We went to Saylor's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Saylor!  Mom was sick so she dropped us off, and we spent the afternoon playing games and munching on snacks.

Monday-Today- I went swimming, while Mom and Kat ran errands.  Meg, Becky, Sara, and I dove for bricks, and I swam a couple laps.  We also found out the a majority of the homeschoolers from a different program will be testing with us for the week!  Yay!  Maybe this year I can sit with someone I know :)


Sam, our faithful defender!

Playing "Hot Potato"

Quickly Passing :P

Deep Concentration


Playing Keep the balloon off the ground.

I just love the expressions!


Three Legged Race

Happy Birthday Saylor :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm going back to Mago. I'm going with my cousin and Memere. Have a great day! Christina

    ReplyDelete