Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where to start...  Summer is officially over, which is somewhat sad, but it is nice to get back to a regular schedule!  I'm pretty excited that this is my freshman year!  Only 3 more years of school left!  On a side note, in less than a month I can drive...  (legally)...  It's time I start reading the manual.  I have my fingers crossed that this is an easy test :)  Everyone has said that it's fairly simple!

School is going fairly well :)  I started biology two weeks ago, and got a 100% on my first exam!  Algebra 1 is starting soon, and its making me nervous....  Math is not my strong point...

Recently I did a biology lab with my friends/study partners!  Here are a few pictures from out lab...


I believe this is the onion skin....  I can't exactly remember...  (whoops)


This one is a slice off a cork, but the magnification on the microscope was a little to powerful, so it's slightly blurry...

HAPPY TUESDAY!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment