Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy Day Today and Tomorrow

          Wow!  Today was really busy!  Early this morning we picked up a friend from the airport and we wen out for hot chocolate.  Yummy!  I had peppermint in mine.  It reminded me of Christmas and Winter.  It is funny how some foods remind you of certain holidays.  Pumpkin bars are so Fall.  Peppermint Hot Chocolate is Winter.  Watermelon is Summer for sure.  Fresh strawberries for Spring. 

          I can't wait for a cold snap so we can go ice skating.  I love ice skating on a frozen pond with the snow on the green pine trees and the crisp fresh air.  It always reminds me of the wonderful creations our creator has made for us. 

         Sorry I kind of got of subject.  Anyways Thursdays are always busy we start out with voice in the morning and then Kendall teaches 4 violin lessons.  I also have P.E. in the afternoon.  Tomorrow we are roller skating.  Better go.  I need plenty of sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikell!
    I totally agree with you about the different foods for different seasons. I didn't people other than me thought that way about some foods!LOL
    Hope everything is going well.
    It's raining here too.
    Love ya.
    kota

    ReplyDelete