Friday, October 29, 2010

Rain Rain Go AWAY

          It's raining again.  I thought our October weather was over!  Well it's not.  It is raining and blowing a storm out there.  I want winter to hurry up and get here so we can Ice Skate.

         We have also been getting ready for Sabbath.  Mom made chili for dinner.  Yummmmmm!  It sounds so good right now!  I have a sore back.  I did something to it a week or two ago.  If I bend over it hurts.  I am thinking a sore muscle or a pinched nerve.  I play the cello and it is on the side of my bowing arm.  That might have something to do with it.  I can't play my cello for very long or it starts to hurt.  I hope it heals up quick, Mom has been rubbing my back.  Thanks Mom!!! 

         Earlier today I had this idea to start something I now like to call "The Quote Book".  I found some really fabulous quotes, and I wanted to remember them.  I picked out a notepad that's purple and copied them in.  I really like the way it looks! 

Have a great evening! 

Mikell

No comments:

Post a Comment