Friday, October 8, 2010

Tired Tired Tired

I am so tired today.  I don't know what it is.  We have been on the go.  Yesterday was really busy.  I got up at six to have time to shower and dress before my Science class at seven. Then I rushed downstairs and got all my school and music together for the day.  Next we all jumped in the car and headed to voice for an hour that was lots of fun.  After that we went to the church for Kat's violin lesson.  She has started teaching.  We ate lunch and did some school.  I have a P.E. at 1:30 so we went to the REC center and while I had class Kat and mom worked out in the weight room.  Today I am just dragging.  I am sorry there aren't any pics.  the camera doesn't have a cord so we have to take it to walmart to get the pictures on CDs.  Have a Great Day.

Mikell

No comments:

Post a Comment