Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Michaela reminded me that I haven't done anything on my blog since Friday.  Anyway we had a fabulous Sabbath.  We went to church in the morning and came back to the house to have lunch.  Then Sharlene, Erin, and Leslie met us out at Ward Lake.  We played hide and go seek in the dark it was awesome.  Ms.Shar and Erin boosted me up onto the fireplace to hide there.  The stone was freezing, and when Mom came by searching for me she shined her light right in my eyes but didn't see me.  I couldn't help but laugh, well I burst out in giggles.  We built a fire and had lots for fun before heading back home to play a game of Pictionary!  I don't have any pictures because Erin hasn't sent them to me yet.  You can check out her blog Here.  We enjoyed a great game of Pictionary while munching on Grandma's peanut butter fudge and Kat's homemade cookies.  Mom and Ms.Shar won the first game and Erin and I won the second game it was lots of fun.  Erin had to draw a tuning fork, and that was a hard drawing.  She was so proud of herself she went and put it up on the fridge.  The stayed till about ten o-clock.  Kat's birthday is this Sunday, and she's going to be 14!  My friend Michaela is coming in from the lodge her parents own for the week and we are going to have a sleepover so Extra school for me.

We went swimming today.  Kat, Noah, Jakob, Brock, Zach, Madison, and I played throw the ball in the hoop.  Last week Noah through it from the end of the pool.  I tried to throw it but... Well I didn't make it.  Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment