Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow I can't belive I'm already on my sixty-second post.  I had a fantastic day today.  I finished all my school by noon, and then Grandma and I went and dropped off five dozen cookies at Nadeen's house.  She gives them out to the people at the Juvenile Detention center I think.  After that we went birthday shopping for Kat.  She is having a Ladies Christmas tea.

Thursday was a really busy day.  Michaela and I got up and did my science class.  Then we went to the church, and Kat taught three or four violin lessons.  After those we loaded up in the car, and wen to P.E.  For P.E. we played hockey and relay races.  I'm sore.  This evening I helped my mom and Grandma get ready for Sabbath.  It is going to be so good to have a day of rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment