Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello Everyone!  I hope ya'll have had a fabulous day!  Today it was about thirty-two or thirty-three degrees.  It's going to be ice skating time soon.  This morning we had piano lessons at 8:00 a.m.  the lady who teaches us is going to be gone for a week over Thanksgiving.  She asked us to watch her dogs for her.  Did I mention they are sled dogs? (and big.)  They are really nice dogs, just big.  Their names are: Rivers, Raven, Crow, Oreo, Ruby and Biscuit.  My favorite dogs are Rivers and Biscuit, they are brother and sister, and probably the biggest.  I also like Ruby!  She is the most hyper though.

We are having waffles for dinner with Mom's best blueberry sauce!  It's my favorite. :)  Have a good night!  Stay warm and dry!

Mikell

No comments:

Post a Comment