Friday, November 12, 2010

Rainy Day

Today was a really wet, rainy day.  I went to work with my Uncle B. I thought to myself as we were going to leave, "It's not raining that hard. I'll be fine."  Think again.  My mom wisely told me that I would need rain pants, a waterproof coat, and boots.  I'm so glad I listened to her.  It was soooo wet.  We went down to the cannery and got my Uncle's raingear.  Then we drove into partway into town and got the trailer. Next we went and retrieved some 8x8 blocks for the trailer.  We drove all the way into town to Northland Barge Line and picked up the tresses for my Uncle's house and drove back to the cannary.  Finally we unloaded the tresses and parked the trailer.  Now I'm sitting here drinking a cup of hot Chocolate. Yummm!  I'm going to go cuddle up on the couch and read my book!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good end to a cold day!
    Have a Happy Sabbath!!!
    Love,
    Kota

    ReplyDelete