Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random Pics

Here are some pictures from this Summer! 
                                     Here is my friend Beth & I at the country fair in Waterville!
 It was pretty much all girls!  Yann, Kat, Beth, Hann, Me, and Em!
Hann in her new green shades :)
Two Bunny Rabbits! :)


That's the end of the fair pics! Next up are the ones taking during the few days after the fair.

I think this was either lunch or dinner!
If you can see the sides of the tent it was pretty small!

It was really crowded with one extra person!  We were having fun anyway:)
Smile for the camera!
 We played charades on Sabbath. :)  This is Kyle, Allen, and Kyle's older brother!
We played Frisbee too!
There it goes:)

That's all I have for know! 

We went hiking today!  It was fun, but my feet are a little sore. Boots aren't the best to hike in.  It was lots of fun, and when got to the top we ate lunch.  On the way up we passed lots of frozen puddles and there was a little pond along the way that was starting to freeze over.  I can't wait for it to freeze:)  Oh, when I mean we, it includes my family and the Hamlins!  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment