Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today was great, but busy!  I woke up a little late this morning, but I was on time for church.  Kat, Leslie, and I led song service.  It was great!  I was going to play the piano, but thanks to Debbie she played for me.

Friday:  We went to the Winter Arts Fair!  It was so fun.  I was amazed at all the homeschool moms creations.  We have quite a few friends who do it.  I bought a really cute headband.  It's pink and brown.  Kat bought hair clips for friends and a doll dress for Bailey.  My grandma bought Spruce tip syrup.  We haven't tried it before, but I've heard it's like apple or something.  She also bought Huckleberry jam.  I had some on toast this morning and it was FABULOUS.

Thursday:  Thanksgiving was great.   I decorated the table with my grandma's beautiful china and a tablecloth from Panama.  We used her blue glasses too.  Well I'm really tired.  We spent all afternoon with Leslie & Erin!  Have a great evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment